Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And baby makes three!

With so many of our friends and family far from us, I am resurrecting the blog to let everyone be present for this HUGE adventure Kenny and I are embarking on! I had planned on being super organized and keeping a photo diary in the same outfit throughout the whole pregnancy.  However I'm not nearly organized or together enough to do anything like that; not to mention that the thought of doing anything beyond sleeping the first 12 weeks was laughable.  I've stolen this little information set up from another blog, Little baby garvin;  and good golly her little baby girl is freaking adorable. Anyway, lets get started:

Due date: February 6, 2014
"Plan for birth": water birth at Treasure Valley Midwives
                                                                   12 Weeks

                                                                 17 Weeks, 1 Day


How far along? 17 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Lucky for me, dresses are my most constant item of clothing, easy to slide over the belly.  Some jeans require the rubberband trick, but some still button right up.  The only thing I've had to buy is a couple t-shirts in medium and some maternity leggings.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? Only one early morning trip to the bathroom each night.
Best moment this week? Paid off the car! Meaning we can now get started on getting Kenny a car that gets better gas mileage then 10 miles to the gallon.
Miss anything? Sushi, riding the motorcycle, abs :).
Movement: I think I'm feeling something, little tight, deep muscle squeezes.
Food cravings: Cheerios and ice cold milk.  Unfortunately after going vegan for a couple months my body established itself as somewhat lactose intolerant.
Anything causing queasiness? only when I eat foods that I know my body hasn't liked from before I was pregnant and if I don't eat right when I wake up.  My sensitive stomach has a heightened level of sensitivity.
Started showing? I think so, but most of the time when I tell people I'm four months along, they react with telling me that I seem way too small.  I'm ready for a real belly!
Gender: Kenny and I will be flipping a coin in three weeks to decide if we will be finding out the gender or not.
Looking forward to: Checking things off of our to do list! Worrying is like a hobby for me and having a to do list makes me feel super in control, clearly I'm going to have to work on this issue.





No comments:

Post a Comment