Monday, November 10, 2014

Musings on Motherhood Part 3

Musings on Motherhood: Part 3

While cleaning Eli's diapers, I came to the realization that if we have the three children I want, I will spend 7 years cleaning cloth diapers. 
        On a related note, that means that if we stick with cloth diapers, we will save about $3000!

Also, if we have three children according to the timeline I have in mind, I will pregnant for a portion of the year, for the next 5 years.

I resist the urge to drop Eli off at daycare because sometimes I just want to sit at home.

Eli crawled off the bed when I had him… He crawled off the couch with Kenny, so at least we are equal with our negligence.

Feeding Eli is my favorite time each day; he shares with the dog and as soon as you take the tray off the high chair, he starts eating food off his belly, so cute and disgusting all at the same time.

Eli and I now share showers instead of baths because he became way too fascinated with my c section scar- things were getting awkward.

I have to resist the urge to worry about Eli's language development, physically Eli is doing really well, but language wise, he doesn't even try to pronounce words.  In other words, right on target for a boy.

Baby led weaning is the best way to consistently eat healthy due to not having time to make separate meals and wanting Eli to eat a strong base of fruits and vegetables.  That's been the real trick to losing the "baby weight."






No comments:

Post a Comment