Tuesday, March 11, 2014

While Eli has reached three weeks, I could just as truthfully post a picture of Kenny and I with the same caption; for as much as a child entered the world, so did two parents.  I have so much to say and just cannot come up with the right words.  Suffice it to say, this life that I'm living is amazing, humbling, grace filled, exhausting, messy, wonderful and a million other sentiments.  Each day we wing it with this parenting thing and each day we get a little better at it.  I was feeling a little stagnant in our life, Eli has quickly cleared up that misconception!
  Not a lot of words this week, but lots of pictures and next week we will have a full Eli update and hopefully have his birth story finished up!  

Here's what we've been up to these past couple weeks
Checked out our play mat, learned mom can get about 20 minutes of hands free time.

Tried out cloth diapers for a day and then stopped to let a diaper rash finish healing up (should be all better in another day.)

Got all bundled up for a chilly walk around the block that promptly put Eli right to sleep. 

Worked on our modeling poses

 
Made Gibby extra jealous with all the attention Eli receives.  Just a quick size reference, this is our small cat.

Till next time!


2 comments:

  1. Kayla, your words are so heartfelt and resound in my heart as well! Eli and your captions take me back a couple decades.....he is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa! I'm just kicking myself for not doing this whole parenting thing earlier :)

    ReplyDelete