Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lots to say

I haven't blogged in over a month... a month. I am now the worlds worst blogger. I don't even really have time to blog right now. I'm making dinner. Greek chicken, veggies, mmmm... January. Actually Greek chicken is delicious, however no matter how hard I try, I can never get it to the same level of amazing as Kim Platt, mother-in-law extraordinaire. But I keep trucking along, hoping that one day I will happen upon the perfect mix of lemon, oregano and garlic. Since I don't have much time, I'll make this short and sweet. There is a lot on my mind, a lot that I would like to write about, so enjoy your preview of the upcoming blogs:
The Stirring
Idaho
Women on television
10 year anniversary
Christmas
New Year
Food
Passion
Books
Cookies

They may not come out in that order, you may not see them at all for that matter, but they are what is currently on my mind; that's what blogging is after all right? Telling the cyber world what is on my mind? Let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment